- To develop the child's self-esteem and their ability to express their feelings
- To develop the child's sensitivity and generosity towards others
- To teach children that they have rights
- To develop the child's ability to recognize an abusive situation
- To offer solutions to put an end to violence
- To encourage children to have continued trust in an adult
- To allow children to gain greater certainty of their feelings when they are touched in a pleasant or an unpleasant way
- To show children that they legitimately have the right to say “no”
- To encourage children to find ways to avoid or get out of violent situations
- To help children understand that an abused child is not at fault and does not have to keep any shameful secrets
The workshops offered by Bulle et Baluchon include a follow-up and support to the institution visited.
*The daycare and kindergarten workshops are approximately 45 minutes in length.
The Bulle et Baluchon workshops are held in compliance with the health regulations in force and the measures required by your establishment to ensure a safe environment for all.